Do you ever think about choosing between the powerful affiliate tracking software – Metricks vs Tapfiliate? As an eCommerce business owner, you may have considered taking advantage of one of these tools. However, you’re yet to decide because you’re overwhelmed by their amazing features.
Today, we’ll ease you off the hassle by giving a detailed comparison between Metricks vs Tapfiliate. Also, we will talk about the benefits of Metricks vs Tapfiliate. Not only that, we’ll list their drawbacks.
But before we delve in, let’s give a spark to what affiliate marketing entails.
Affiliate Marketing: What Is It?
Affiliate marketing is a promotion technique. Here, a company compensates one or more affiliates. These affiliates receive a commission for each customer they bring in through their marketing efforts. This is an excellent approach for eCommerce businesses.
Affiliate marketing helps to increase website traffic. As a result, it maximizes revenue generated by a business. In addition, affiliate marketing programs boost a brand’s visibility. This is as a result of the intriguing content affiliate products for your brand’s marketing.
Before choosing between Metricks vs Tapfiliate, you would love to have you read more about affiliate marketing.
To further our discussion, let’s delve into introducing each software; Metricks vs Tapfiliate
What Is Metricks?
Metricks is a powerful affiliate marketing and tracking software. The platform is renowned for enabling you to create, manage and track affiliate programs with ease. It’s also known for its user-friendly layout. Its all-in-one dashboard makes the setup procedure a less challenging task.
Metricks helps you automate your affiliate program activities. Some of these activities are affiliate tracking, commission payout, etc. With Metricks, you can carefully filter and onboard affiliates.
Furthermore, you’ll enhance traffic, sales, and by integrating payment methods and anti-fraud measures. The Metricks platform integrates with various eCommerce platforms and payment processors.
Some of which are shopping carts, affiliate networks, WordPress plugins, social media platforms, CRM, etc. Shopify, WooCommerce, Stripe, and Squarespace are among the major integrations available.
In addition, advertisers get access to all vital information through a feature-rich dedicated dashboard. They can also keep track of their progress using built-in tracking tools.
Lastly, you can customize the dashboard to the affiliates’ preferences. The platform is easy to set up and enables you to launch an affiliate program quickly.
Let’s analyze the software’s most notable advantages and disadvantages.
Pros of Metricks
- You can create and launch your affiliate programs within five minutes.
- Manage, track and analyze affiliate marketing programs with ease.
- In-app messaging enables you to keep up with your affiliates.
- Access all your marketing campaigns with one sign-up.
- It is fully adaptable for different businesses and SaaS.
- It’s mobile-friendly.
- Provides the ability to customize the affiliate dashboard.
- Its commission structure is customizable.
- You can manage multiple commission structures.
- Generate unique affiliate tracking links.
- You can seamlessly integrate with third-party KPIs without any coding knowledge.
- Its anti-fraud intelligent tools detect fraud
- Diversity is not a challenge
- Great customer support
- The ability to upload and share creative assets (images and videos) to affiliates’ social media accounts.
- Metricks software is clean and responsive.
- Free trial of 14 days
Cons of Metricks
- There are no disadvantages of the Metricks affiliate tracking software.
Tapfiliate is a full-featured performance marketing platform that lets companies establish their affiliate connections. It measures clicks and sales for each affiliate.
It also distributes commission payouts. You’ll be able to monitor KPIs and gain actionable insights that will help you grow your business income using this application.
It is a cloud-based service that allows referral programs and affiliate marketing to be created, monitored, and optimized.
Tapfiliate has the basic functionality you’d expect from an affiliate management software. The platform offers an easy-to-use, modern-looking interface that allows you to construct affiliate programs quickly.
Also, you can add banners, movies, templates, and even access social media posts to the membership section. Tapfiliate customizes beautiful referral links for your affiliates. Lastly, you can generate unique discount codes for your marketers. And can reward them each time the voucher is used.
Pros Of Tapfiliate
Below are the advantages of Tapfiliate;
- The commission structure can be customized. It is simple to set separate commissions for affiliates, items, and tiers.
- Quick set-up
- You can provide rewards for meeting affiliate targets.
- Affiliates onboards automatically. So, you don’t have to do anything.
- Integrate with Zapier or an automated marketing tool so you can automate workflows.
- Tapfiliate integrates with all major eCommerce platforms.
- Access to robust reporting tools that allow you to track your top-performing campaigns and affiliates.
- A clean and straightforward interface benefits both you and your affiliates.
- Free 14 days trial.
Cons of Tapfiliate
Below are the disadvantages of Tapfiliate;
- Only a few languages are supported.
- Most integrations with Tapfiliate depend on webhooks and Zapier. Therefore, you’ll need a basic understanding of API.
- There is no free version of the software available.
- Bad customer support.
- At first, there may be a learning curve. However, once the program is learned, the UI appears to be a breeze.
- Conversion tracking has some restrictions.
Key Differences: Metricks vs Tapfiliate
It is essential to know the differences between Metricks vs Tapfiliate. So, you’ll have a better understanding of their features before you opt-in for any.
As a matter of fact, we’ll review the differences between Metricks vs Tapfiliate based on ease of launch, template, customer support system, integration, platforms, analytics, and reporting.
1. Metricks vs Tapfiliate: Ease Of Launch
Metricks interface makes launching an affiliate program a breeze. Its easy-to-use feature is excellent for starters. It is pretty simple and handy for folks with little to no technical knowledge. The phrase on the Metricks website, ‘create your affiliate program in five minutes or less,’ is a tried-and-true feature.
On the other hand, Tapfiliate is exceptionally simple to use. It is also easy to launch an affiliate program. The Tapfiliate official website states you can launch an affiliate program in just minutes.
And from our findings so far, one may spend over five minutes on the launching process. This is unlike Metricks, where the estimated launch time is a maximum of five minutes.
2. Metricks vs Tapfiliate: Customer Support System
Metricks and Tapfiliate provide 24/7 help to customers. Also, both software have a live chat where you can contact their customer care team for a quick response to a burning issue.
However, Metricks improved its support system by hosting a community on Telegram and Facebook. The essence of these communities is relationship building. You can also discuss the tool with other users and make your query.
Since Tapfiliate lacks this feature, it is a significant plus on Metricks. From our research, many users dislike the Tapfiliate support system. The reason is that they don’t receive a reply from Tapfiliate on the same day.
3. Metricks vs Tapfiliate: Integration
Integrating Metricks is as smooth as copying and pasting or installing a pre-made plug-in. Anyone with or without coding knowledge can do this with ease. It’s that simple! Some of the integrations Metricks support are Shopify, Magento, Wix, Paypal, Stripe, and many more.
Want to find out about how to integrate with your favourite shopping cart? Read more about Integration
Unlike Metricks, Tapfiliate supports over 30+ plug-and-play integrations. Some of which are Stripe, Shopify, Squarespace, WooCommerce, WordPress, etc. However, most of the Tapfiliate integrations rely on Zapier. Implying that one needs to have a basic knowledge of API.
4. Metricks vs Tapfiliate: Customizable Template
A great perk of using Metricks is that it provides five customizable templates. They are; trendy, formal, pop, playful, and dawn. Metricks designed each of these beautiful templates to up your affiliate program game. In addition, it has unique colours, fonts, and themes. You can also attach your brand’s logo.
So, with a few clicks, you can tailor each template to fit your brand’s colour. Select from the primary and secondary colours available. However, you can change these selections over time. While Metricks has five unique templates, Tapfiliate has three. Its available templates are wavy, block, and classic.
5. Metricks vs Tapfiliate: Fraud Detection And Prevention
Affiliate fraud occurs when affiliates do illegal activities to scam an advertiser. However, fraud detection is a breeze with Metricks and Tapfiliate. Both platforms identify and block scammers with an anti-fraud detection tool.
Read more about how to prevent affiliate fraud in your business.
Final Thoughts On Metricks vs Tapfiliate
The article above gives a detailed comparison between Metricks vs Tapfiliate. So, if you are to choose between Metricks vs Tapfiliate, we’ll advise you to look out for the one you feel is great for your business.
However, judging from the above factors, we’ll end by saying there are notable differences between Metricks vs Tapfiliate.
Although Tapfiliate outran Metricks in a few features, we choose Metricks. The reason is that it has no drawbacks. So, for that specific reason, we urge you to give the best affiliate tracking software – Metricks a shot today.
How Can Metricks Help You
2. Free Trial
Godsfavour is a passionate content strategist with an excellent flair for writing on various niches. With a bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Her natural knack for details, coupled with her love for the English language, helps her weave and spin words together to create a masterpiece. She’s passionate about business growth and development.